Advanced Call Manager Free for S60 2.78
Description by Melon JSC
Advanced Call Manager Free
No matter how advanced your phone is, when you receive a call you have just two options – answer or hang up. Advanced Call Manager (ACM) is the app that handles your phone calls just like you would, plus a helpful technology boost. You get more call-handling options (busy tone, busy tone and SMS auto-reply, mute the ringer, divert calls, play a voice greeting) and can personalize your response to different callers. With ACM you can set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save your call-handling options into Profiles and let ACM run automatically without extra supervision.
Advanced Call Manager Free is the free limited version of the best-selling ACM. While you will be able to view the full menu and feature set of the original ACM, you will not be able to save and enable some of the settings, marked with * in the description below.
More efficient call-handling options you can assign to different contacts
ACM gives you five more ways to subtly escape calls without having to hang up:
- Busy tone – send a busy tone to callers. Avoid acting rude by hanging up.
- *Busy tone and SMS – add a personal touch to sending a busy tone: inform your callers with pre-assigned SMS replies.
- *Mute the ringer – let the calls through with a muted ringer. More discrete, and keeps you undisturbed.
- *Divert calls – forward incoming calls when you are unavailable.
- *Play a personal greeting (Nokia devices only) – set your own answering machine and record the caller’s message straight onto your phone, avoiding having to call your operator to check voice messages.
*Handle groups of contacts by creating lists
The easiest way to handle your calls is to divide callers into lists such as “Friends,” “Family,” “Work” and assign blocking rules for each. ACM gives you several handy list options:
- Work with blacklists and whitelists – block or allow calls from people included in a list.
- Import contacts from your phonebook – simplified list creation.
- Individual settings allowed – personalize how ACM handles an individual caller included in a list (for example, send a specific SMS auto-reply to your mother while the default blocking action for list “Family” is to send busy tone).
*Create and save different call-management profiles
Once you know what groups of people you would like to block and how, save your settings in ready-for-action profiles (configurations). You can choose from 5 different active modes for your profiles: reject all calls, accept calls only from your phonebook contacts, *reject from blacklist, *accept from whitelist or *reject all plus a custom action for specific contacts.
*Schedule changes of the active profile according to your lifestyle through Scheduler and Locator
Use ACM’s clever Scheduler to switch between profiles automatically. For example, activate your custom “Evening” profile every evening to block work-related calls after hours.
Use the Locator to switch the active profile according to your location. For example, set ACM to activate your “Work” profile when the Locator detects you are in your office building.
Unlimited SMS templates library
Write and save an unlimited number of SMS auto-replies for all occasions and have them always at hand.
Important note for Symbian^3 devices (Nokia N8, E7, C7, etc): When ACM plays your voice greeting to callers, your phone’s microphone will be on, due to the technical restrictions of the Symbian^3 platform. This means that for the duration of your voice greeting, the caller will also be able to hear the sounds surrounding your phone.
ACM is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Bulgarian.
Reviews and Comments
it is not free version you are fraud coz of two reason 1.) In Active Mode :- Reject from blacklist :- Accept from Whitelist :- Reject all personal 2.) In Default Action :- Mute the Ringer :-Divert calls to :-Answering Maching