Description by PhonPhun
The features of M-SuDoKu include:
- Virtually unlimited number of grids!!!
- Three different input methods: for devices with numpad only, for devices without numpad and for devices with both numpad and joypad
- Automatic language selection (currently supported: English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Chinese and Czech)
- Level choice (Medium or Difficult)
- Background image choice
- Easy customization for both translations and graphics - just follow the instuctions in this guide!
- Restart option
- "Show solution" option (both for the complete grid and for a single 3x3 box or a single cell)
- "Check solution" for the current cell
- Highlighting of cells which can be easily solved
- "Skip current puzzle" option
- Manual editing of new puzzles (NEW in 0.9.7!)
If you wish, you can make a donation through PayPal to support PhonPhun and M-SuDoKu - please refer to this page for any info!
Reviews and Comments
I CAN play it on this phone, but very confusing as whenever I set cursor then switch to numpad it always enters a 3 there by default. Basically I think it's not good for this phone model. :-(
I could never figure how to enter anything in the "no numpad" mode. (Tried Tom's "press twice" clue, but as I wasn't sure WHAT to press it didn't help!) :-( And I agree with Tom - seems no way to check your whole solution.
Ok, I get it, you have to press twice for the number to be inputted on the grid and the 'cheat' option reveals the solution.
Different levels, can create own puzzles, change backgrounds. All good, but it didn't seem to check if the solution was correct. Not sure how this bit works.