Description by Asim Pereira
- Choose from Normal (Default), Advanced or Master level and start solving.
- iChess v2 now automatically adapts to your screen resolution with bigger board.
- A new 'Review' mode to walk through the previously solved positions. Not just that, you can even view the remaining moves on board (if present in pgn file).
- It also remembers the application settings on exit (viz difficulty level, board color, last position, total score etc)
- More than 700 positions including the latest Anand-Kramnik WCC, Dresden Olympiad etc!
- You always have an option to load your own pgn file and start solving (not in demo version)!
- You can choose to load positions randomly or sequentially.
- New colors and improved user interface.
- Most Java phones are supported (try the demo version first)!
- More details and FAQs at http://asimpereira.tripod.com
Reviews and Comments
It's just chess problems, rather than a chess game. But, it is still a really nice app with a good interface.
An excellent time filler, for those long journeys when you're fed up with sudoku. Gets your brain working.