Azi's Turbo Worm 1.0.01
Description by Aziraphal
- Free-scrolling field with sizes up to 120 x 120 squares
- Gazillions of obstacles scattered all around, exerting constant and ever-growing demands upon your concentration and reflexes
- Many levels of increasing difficulty. Do you have what it takes to win them all?
- Graphics intentionally simplified to maximize retro playability factor!
- Food Compass: An arrow icon - note the status bar on the screenshot - directing you to the food piece nearest to you. Did I mention the playing fields are huge? You need to watch this icon.
- AUTO-SNAPSHOT. The game can be interrupted and continued at a later time - ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
- Scoring system: 25 point per mushroom, bonus points for finishing a level quickly (the faster the merrier). Extra life every 1000 points; I think that's pretty generous. You start with 7.
Reviews and Comments
Really a bit small for my liking, but certainly works ok. Seems to know when I set a "Hi Score", but I can't see where to SEE that score afterwards.
very hard and and un handelable
Best snake clone I've come across...loads of different levels and obstacles to negotiate. Definitely recommend, if your fast enough.