Glogger Live 7.1
Description by Glogger.mobi
Glogger (glogger.mobi) is an open project which allows you to continuously transmit live instant images/videos/audios/text from a camera-enabled cell phone. You can record and comment on live events taken from your own perspective in real-time. Your images and text are transmitted live to create a "comic" strip - tell a story with images and text from anywhere.
- Added GPS support for GPS-enabled phones - Now the images will get GeoTag automatically on Glogger.
- Added Video/Audio Playback capability - (Adding instant playback of streaming content next)
- Added Friends functions. Now you can add your friends to the list on the phone.
- Fixed Preference bugs and added a few extra options.
- Improved usability and stability of the application in general.
- New UI for the main page with description of each function.
- Server upgraded and Glogger6.4 has fixed all of the ip address resolve issues.
- Posted the new Anti-blur version for N95. GloggerVS2_acc2.sisx
- New Symbian Version for S60 3rd which support autofocus. Please report any bugs to raymondlo84 (at) gmail (dot) com.
- My Album: Browse Images and Post Comments
- My Inbox: Receive instant Messages From Glogger
- My Live Events: Browse Live Events
- My Friends: Add your Contact List
- My Recorder: Added Video Recording Feature(JP-7 phones only)
- My album now has overlay menu with next page and previous page
- My Inbox now locks the "TO" field on reply and locks the send button to prevent sending messages multiple times.
- Fixed the Media Capture for Motorola Ming
- Nov 1. - Fixed bugs in Album, friends list, and inbox
- Nov 1 - Add supports for uploading video directly to glogger through the Media Recorder.
Reviews and Comments
Works really well... take a photo then post it. Pretty simple really ;)
The camera on a NokiaE51 is notoriously bad, so I wasn't expecting much from this software. But, it works lightening fast and within seconds of taking a photo, and clicking on 'upload' it was on the net! I only uploaded to the Glogger website. Anyone tried uploading to their blog using this? It would be cool if that worked.
Haven't tried video yet...but will review here when I do.
Tried taking some photos with this app and they appeared on the website almost straightaway. Really great concept and nice to know it works on my phone.